Sorunsuz taşıma işlemi için aşağıdaki adımları gerçekleştirebilirsiniz
1. Log on to the DHCP server by using an account that is a member of the local administrator’s group.
If you try to run the following command under the domain administrator account, an Access denied error message may appear.
2. Open a Command Prompt window and type the following command:
3. netsh dhcp server export c:\dhcpNEW.txt all
After the configuration settings are exported, the following message appears: Command completed successfully.
4. To disable and stop the DHCP Server service:
Click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
Right-click DHCP Server, and then click Properties.
On the General tab, in the Startup type list box, click Disabled. Then click OK.
Right-click DHCP Server, and then click Stop.
5. Copy the c:\dhcpNEW.txt file to the Windows server 2008 Server. Place the file in C:\.
6. Log on to the Windows server 2008 Server as domain administrator.
7. Verify that the DHCP Server service is started and set to automatically start. (In Administrative Tools, click Services to see the Status and the Startup type of the DHCP Server service.)
8. Open a Command Prompt window and type the following:
netsh dhcp server show scope
If the command shows that there are IP address scopes configured for this server, you must delete them before proceeding to the next step. To delete the scopes, type the following:
netsh dhcp server delete scope IPaddress dhcpfullforce
Where IPaddress is the scope address to delete. Repeat for remaining scopes.
9. At the command prompt, type the following:
10. netsh dhcp server import c:\dhcpNEW.txt all
11. After the configuration settings are imported, the following message appears: Command completed successfully.
12. To open the DHCP server console, click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click DHCP.
13. In the DHCP server console, expand the node for the Management Server in the left pane and expand the IPv4 node until you can see your scope(s). If you see a red arrow icon:
14. For a server icon: right-click the icon and click Authorize. Then right-click the icon and click Refresh.
15. For a scope icon: right-click the icon and click Activate. Then right-click the icon and click Refresh.
16. Verify that your scopes, leases, and options migrated successfully.