WinRE’yi ister CD’den boot ederek Repair seçeneği ile isterseniz diske daimi olarak kurarak F8 ile başlatırken WinRE’yi seçerek kullanabilirsiniz.
1. Put the Windows Server 2008 disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD …”. appears.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, and a keyboard or another input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
To install WinRE on the hard drive, you can refer to the following articles:
Windows RE Notes
Walkthrough: Create a Windows RE Image
Walkthrough: Deploy a Windows RE Image on Hard Drive
For more information visit Windows Recovery Environment:
The following options are available when booting from the operating system DVD:
- Startup Repair – Automatically finds and fixes boot errors in the Windows Vista Startup Process (including corrupted Boot Configuration Data files).
- System Restore – Utilizes the Volume Shadow Copy service to restore the computer to a previous state or restore point. It uses the System Restore feature that was first introduced in Windows ME.
- Complete PC Restore – Restores the Complete PC Backup disk image.
- Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool – Analyses the computer memory (RAM) for hardware memory problems.
- Command Prompt – Gives full command-line access to the file system, volumes and files, unlike the Recovery Console, which was limited in operation.