The following is provided by Forefront UAG Update 2:
• Citrix publishing support—Forefront UAG fully supports Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and its replacement Citrix XenApp 5.0.
• Citrix client computer support—Forefront UAG supports client computers with 64-bit operating systems accessing Citrix XenApp applications.
• Client Components—The Forefront UAG SSL Application Tunneling component is now supported on 64-bit Windows 7 operating systems for 32-bit applications.
• Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)—Forefront UAG fully supports publishing remote desktops using VDI.
• SSTP user and group access control—Forefront UAG now provides a finer authorization mechanism allowing administrators to authorize individual users or groups for SSTP access.
• SSL handshake—Forefront UAG now provides better handling of the SSL handshake including the case when the application server requires client certificate credentials for the negotiation.
• MAC address support—Forefront UAG Network Connector supports a wider range of network adapters with a larger valid MAC address range.
Find more information about Forefront UAG as follows:
• To read the latest Forefront UAG documentation, visit the Forefront UAG TechCenter library (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=179306)
• To read about up-to-date issues, visit the Forefront UAG Product Team blog (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=1565126)
• For support issues, visit the Forefront UAG forum (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=1565136)